Immersed in the heart of Val Di Fiemme, Castelir Suite Hotel offers an unconventional and different kind of tourism. Our abode is completely ecological and certified green, can be booked entirely and exclusively, and consists of ONLY SEVEN SUITES designed in alignment with the principles of bio-architecture. The charming house is surrounded by a breath-taking panorama which will soothe both body and soul. At Castelir you will truly feel at home, within a welcoming and refined atmosphere where you can sip at a grappa or enjoy a stunning view from our panoramic terrace.
The Christmas holidays are coming up, but this year will not be like always. Because of the measures enacted, especially the one imposing the closure between regions, we have decided, very reluctantly, to move the opening of our “home” to 7th January 2021.
We are preparing ourselves with the usual care in order to guarantee you a safe and even more special stay at “Castelir”.
Obviously, there will be rules to respect, but with the common sense of all, being the number of our welcome guests very small; the coexistence will be pleasant and enjoyable.
With the invaluable help of Grazia and Elisa, we will pay even more attention to cleaning and sanitation with ozone, a method we have always used.
The heated outdoor swimming pool with entrance from the inside, where you can experience the thrill of swimming surrounded by snow under the stars, and the large whirlpool overlooking the whitewashed garden will be available to all, whereas the sauna and Turkish bath must be booked in advance with the possibility of using them exclusively.
It will not be possible to help yourself to the rich breakfast buffet but you will be served and pampered at the table, thus respecting all protocols.
We are proud to point out that the “CASTELIR”, with ONLY 7 beautiful suites, is among the hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige with the largest available area per guest: therefore, there will be no problems with social distancing.
Our booking and cancellation policies will be more flexible and will allow, in case of cancellation, to recover the deposit for another stay or to return it.
We wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy start to the New Year, which we hope will be better and luckier than the last one. We are looking forward to hosting you!
Graziella and Rolando
Castelir Suite Hotel is located in Panchià, a municipality in the province of Trento in Val di Fiemme, and is just a very short distance from Moena and the skiing resorts (just 6km away). We are open from 1st June to 25th September during the summer season, and from 1st December to Easter during the winter season.
From our comfortable and elegant suites to the wellness space and external pool, which is also heated during winter, we love to spoil those who select our hotel with a large variety of facilities.
On your arrival at the hotel we will give you the Fiemme Guest Card, with which you will have the opportunity to experience a complete holiday full of emotions.
The FIEMME GUEST CARD allows you to:
- Withdraw the Summer Card from the ski lifts of Val di Fiemme for only 7 euros per adult (children 0-8 years accompanied travel free; children 8-16 years receive a 30% discount). This summer card allows you to easily reach the high altitude havens with gondolas and chairlifts for the duration of your stay, if you spend at least two nights at the hotel. Every day you can choose one of these lifts: Alpe Cermis, Latemar Pampeago, Latemar Predazzo, Bellamonte-Castelir.
- Take part every day in various excursions and activities in the nature, with mountain guides, experts, botanists, animators and nature guides, and guided tours to taste the wines of the Val di Cembra wine cellars.
- Moving freely in the villages of Val di Fiemme with buses, trains, shuttles and on-call services.
- Get free admission to visit the Palace of the Magnificent Community of Fiemme, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites, the Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino.
- Receive discounts up to 30% on rafting, biking, e-bikes, lama trekking, swimming pools, Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium of Tesero, wellness centers, as well as benefits and discounts in mountain huts, refuges, restaurants and producers zero km.